Activist investing continues to gain advocates — and capital; according to Hedge Fund Research...
How Do I Overcome Anxiety of Losing Money Trading Live?
06/05/2015 6:00 am EST
Veteran trader Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital shares an educational video in which he offers several tips to a subscriber about transitioning from simulated to live trading, including the importance of keeping, reviewing, and constantly updating the trader’s playbook.
In this video, you will learn:
- Best practices for your transition from sim to live trading
- The proper mindset to have
- How to trade during your first year
- When to bump your trading size up
- How to trade to get better every day rather than trying to make money
We hope this video improves your trading.
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
While the Dow has not stayed on the balance line we’ve discussed in recent updates, last Frida...
We must apply a high degree of logic in our daily lives to survive and prosper. Yet, in trading, the...
This week is about inflation, inflation and inflation! Today, the US CPI (Consumer Price Inflation) ...