What’s the best thing to talk about when the market is firing on all cylinders? Recessions, of...
How Do I Overcome Anxiety of Losing Money Trading Live?
06/05/2015 6:00 am EST
Veteran trader Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital shares an educational video in which he offers several tips to a subscriber about transitioning from simulated to live trading, including the importance of keeping, reviewing, and constantly updating the trader’s playbook.
In this video, you will learn:
- Best practices for your transition from sim to live trading
- The proper mindset to have
- How to trade during your first year
- When to bump your trading size up
- How to trade to get better every day rather than trying to make money
We hope this video improves your trading.
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
One sector that has treated us right is the small cap stocks, which we recommended towards the end o...
The market has been remarkably resilient; most U.S. companies are doing well, and the S&P 500 ap...
Aging economic recoveries and bull markets carry special risk for anyone who is too easily enamored ...