Validea is an advisory service which assesses stocks based on the investing criteria of many of the ...
How Do I Overcome Anxiety of Losing Money Trading Live?
06/05/2015 6:00 am EST
Veteran trader Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital shares an educational video in which he offers several tips to a subscriber about transitioning from simulated to live trading, including the importance of keeping, reviewing, and constantly updating the trader’s playbook.
In this video, you will learn:
- Best practices for your transition from sim to live trading
- The proper mindset to have
- How to trade during your first year
- When to bump your trading size up
- How to trade to get better every day rather than trying to make money
We hope this video improves your trading.
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
The Roman philosopher Seneca wasn’t talking about the stock market when he wrote that “T...
The Dow Theory was originally referred to as “Dow’s Theory,” since it was based on...
When stocks are selling at valuation extremes and consumer optimism is at one of the highest levels ...