Matthew Kerkhoff, options expert and editor of Dow Theory Letters, continues his 14-part educational...
What Can a Trader Do to Stand Out?
07/03/2015 6:00 am EST
Veteran trader Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital shares a question-and-answer between him and a student who was recently accepted into a trading academy at a prop firm about standing out. Since this video also deals with overall trading attitude and mindset, it is also beneficial for any newbie trader just starting out.
In this video, Mike Bellafiore will discuss:
- What qualities make a trader stand out
- Whether the trader has a growth mindset
- Finding trades that make sense on an individual basis
- Fitting in with other traders
- The right types of questions to ask
- Why you shouldn’t reinvent the wheel
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
Profit from a market by capturing a trend. Money management is key. The battle is often from within,...
Has Mr. Market (S&P 500/Equities) priced into too much positivity, while inflation remains at ba...
Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) is well known as the huge operating and investment company that was built...