There's a lot to like about the Dividend Aristocrats: the safety that comes with 25+ consecutive yea...
What Can a Trader Do to Stand Out?
07/03/2015 6:00 am EST
Veteran trader Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital shares a question-and-answer between him and a student who was recently accepted into a trading academy at a prop firm about standing out. Since this video also deals with overall trading attitude and mindset, it is also beneficial for any newbie trader just starting out.
In this video, Mike Bellafiore will discuss:
- What qualities make a trader stand out
- Whether the trader has a growth mindset
- Finding trades that make sense on an individual basis
- Fitting in with other traders
- The right types of questions to ask
- Why you shouldn’t reinvent the wheel
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
If you’ve been trading the markets for any length of time you will know the two main emotions ...
Like two mountain climbers, we traders need to anchor the pitons, so to speak, in an effort to limit...
Even the casual observer of bond funds knows that 2018 has so far been tough on the wallet. On sever...