I expect the S&P 500 index to trade between the recent high and low for a while, several weeks o...
What Can a Trader Do to Stand Out?
07/03/2015 6:00 am EST
Veteran trader Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital shares a question-and-answer between him and a student who was recently accepted into a trading academy at a prop firm about standing out. Since this video also deals with overall trading attitude and mindset, it is also beneficial for any newbie trader just starting out.
In this video, Mike Bellafiore will discuss:
- What qualities make a trader stand out
- Whether the trader has a growth mindset
- Finding trades that make sense on an individual basis
- Fitting in with other traders
- The right types of questions to ask
- Why you shouldn’t reinvent the wheel
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
If the bond market gets follow-through from today, I would expect the market to get a shake of the t...
It’s okay to sit on your hands—and cash. Sometimes return of capital is better than retu...
With indicators continuing to print bullish, we simply need US CPI data to miss consensus and allow ...