Argus Research has published its latest Portfolio Selector, which features its popular Focus List. E...
What Can a Trader Do to Stand Out?
07/03/2015 6:00 am EST
Veteran trader Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital shares a question-and-answer between him and a student who was recently accepted into a trading academy at a prop firm about standing out. Since this video also deals with overall trading attitude and mindset, it is also beneficial for any newbie trader just starting out.
In this video, Mike Bellafiore will discuss:
- What qualities make a trader stand out
- Whether the trader has a growth mindset
- Finding trades that make sense on an individual basis
- Fitting in with other traders
- The right types of questions to ask
- Why you shouldn’t reinvent the wheel
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
In truth, I don’t know — nor does anyone, but the weight of the evidence suggests to me ...
We are at the point in this aging economic cycle where good news is not necessarily good news for in...
We don’t own the market. Though the market may be overvalued, our portfolio is not, writes Vit...