Matthew Kerkhoff, options expert and editor of Dow Theory Letters, continues his 14-part educational...
Are You Trading Too Many Stocks?
08/14/2015 6:00 am EST
In this video, veteran trader Mike Bellafiore, of SMB Capital, shares some important trading lessons for the benefit of new and improving traders to ensure a little bit of a better shot of making it as traders over the long haul.
In this video, learn trading lessons gleaned from this latest class going live:
- What stocks should you avoid?
- What is the correct number of positions to be trading?
- How do you create guardrails to boost confidence?
- How do you place yourself in a position to succeed?
- What are your goals when you first start?
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
Profit from a market by capturing a trend. Money management is key. The battle is often from within,...
Has Mr. Market (S&P 500/Equities) priced into too much positivity, while inflation remains at ba...
Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) is well known as the huge operating and investment company that was built...