What’s the best thing to talk about when the market is firing on all cylinders? Recessions, of...
Are You Trading Too Many Stocks?
08/14/2015 6:00 am EST
In this video, veteran trader Mike Bellafiore, of SMB Capital, shares some important trading lessons for the benefit of new and improving traders to ensure a little bit of a better shot of making it as traders over the long haul.
In this video, learn trading lessons gleaned from this latest class going live:
- What stocks should you avoid?
- What is the correct number of positions to be trading?
- How do you create guardrails to boost confidence?
- How do you place yourself in a position to succeed?
- What are your goals when you first start?
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
One sector that has treated us right is the small cap stocks, which we recommended towards the end o...
The market has been remarkably resilient; most U.S. companies are doing well, and the S&P 500 ap...
Aging economic recoveries and bull markets carry special risk for anyone who is too easily enamored ...