Good economic news combined with continued low interest rates, along with mixed, but mostly encourag...
Are You Trading Too Many Stocks?
08/14/2015 6:00 am EST
In this video, veteran trader Mike Bellafiore, of SMB Capital, shares some important trading lessons for the benefit of new and improving traders to ensure a little bit of a better shot of making it as traders over the long haul.
In this video, learn trading lessons gleaned from this latest class going live:
- What stocks should you avoid?
- What is the correct number of positions to be trading?
- How do you create guardrails to boost confidence?
- How do you place yourself in a position to succeed?
- What are your goals when you first start?
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
Our The Timely Ten list represents our top ten current recommendations from among our universe of un...
During the month of February, U.S. equities did the unusual — they rose in price. Since WWII, ...
I've learned to rely on the economists and money managers who have correctly predicted future market...