Validea is an advisory service which assesses stocks based on the investing criteria of many of the ...
Are You Trading Too Many Stocks?
08/14/2015 6:00 am EST
In this video, veteran trader Mike Bellafiore, of SMB Capital, shares some important trading lessons for the benefit of new and improving traders to ensure a little bit of a better shot of making it as traders over the long haul.
In this video, learn trading lessons gleaned from this latest class going live:
- What stocks should you avoid?
- What is the correct number of positions to be trading?
- How do you create guardrails to boost confidence?
- How do you place yourself in a position to succeed?
- What are your goals when you first start?
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
The Roman philosopher Seneca wasn’t talking about the stock market when he wrote that “T...
The Dow Theory was originally referred to as “Dow’s Theory,” since it was based on...
When stocks are selling at valuation extremes and consumer optimism is at one of the highest levels ...