I expect the S&P 500 index to trade between the recent high and low for a while, several weeks o...
Are You Trading Too Many Stocks?
08/14/2015 6:00 am EST
In this video, veteran trader Mike Bellafiore, of SMB Capital, shares some important trading lessons for the benefit of new and improving traders to ensure a little bit of a better shot of making it as traders over the long haul.
In this video, learn trading lessons gleaned from this latest class going live:
- What stocks should you avoid?
- What is the correct number of positions to be trading?
- How do you create guardrails to boost confidence?
- How do you place yourself in a position to succeed?
- What are your goals when you first start?
*no relevant positions
By Mike Bellafiore of SMB Capital
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
If the bond market gets follow-through from today, I would expect the market to get a shake of the t...
It’s okay to sit on your hands—and cash. Sometimes return of capital is better than retu...
With indicators continuing to print bullish, we simply need US CPI data to miss consensus and allow ...