Finally--the launch of my new subscription newsletter
07/28/2010 12:00 pm EST
Ta da!! The Jubak Asset Management newsletter and website.
As promised, as my thanks for a year of your loyalty to JubakPicks.com (Yep, I started this site just a little more than a year ago) all readers of JubakPicks.com can subscribe for half price. Yep, for just $150 a year—a 50% discount off the retail price of $299—you can get my new JAM Letter.
Everyone who signed up this month for special offers and all registered users of Jubakpicks.com will be getting an email this week that includes a discount code for 50% off the JAM subscription. So be sure that you're either registered at JubakPicks.com or that you've signed up for our special offers email. To register, just hit the 'register or login' button in the upper right-hand corner of JubakPicks.com. (Being a registered member allows you to access my stock portfolios and comment on my blog posts, and it's free.) To sign up for the special offers email, click here. (Just by the way, if you invest in my new mutual fund, Jubak Global Equity, you get a free subscription to JAM.)
Okay, so even after a 50% discount, $150 is real money. What do you get for your cash?
Every day, not once a month or once a quarter, the Jubak Asset Management (affectionately known as JAM) newsletter and blog delivers:
- First access to my thoughts on the day’s most important market events
- Breaking videos, shot from my desk at Jubak Asset Management, with up-to-the-minute commentary on what the news means
- The weekly "Saturday Evening Quarterback" email to get you ready for the week ahead
- My takes on stock market conditions in the U.S. and global stock markets in the short-, medium-, and long-runs
- My in-depth reports on hot (and cold) sectors, industries, and global markets
- A daily summary of events and trends sent via email after the markets close, at around 5:00 PM EST.
And all this goes to readers of JAM first and often exclusively.
For example: right now on JAM you’ll find posts on why Spain’s banks are the big winners from the euro stress test; the reorganization at Grupo Mexico that makes this copper producer a buy; the Mexican deal that puts more fizz in Brazil’s Ambev; my first video from JAM world headquarters on the fatal flaw in the euro stress test; and more.
So all you registered users and folks who signed up for special offers: look for my email later this week with your discount code. Or, go straight to the JAM site at Jubakam.com to subscribe now.