On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer...on Jubak?
12/20/2010 1:00 pm EST
Like a holiday subscription to my daily Jubak Asset Management Internet Letter, also known as JAM. I’ve created a special holiday subscription price of just $199 for a year. That’s $100 off the normal retail price. Just use this code – HOLIDAYJAM [all caps, please] – when you sign up here. And I know you're busy so I'm extending the offer through January 15, 2011.
You bought Aunt Nancy a Pillow Pet. Uncle Luca got membership in the Cheese of the Month Club. Little Suzy got three months at Club Penguin.
And what are you getting? Coal in your stocking? Another tie? Isn’t it time to do something for yourself? (And for your portfolio. You’ve got to pay for all that loot, don’t you?)
With a subscription to my daily JAM Internet Letter you get:
* Everything that I writes before it appears anywhere else. And more of it.
* Exclusive posts that don't appear anywhere else, such as my recent alert on why the best beer stock in Turkey is also the best beer company in Russia.
* Exclusive features that appear only in JAM such as Sector Monday’s recent profile of Joy Global—the day before it popped 7% on earnings.
* The weekly Saturday Night Quarterback email that tells you what to look for in the week ahead.
* My original, breaking videos analyzing what the news means for your portfolio, like the recent "Why China Isn’t Fighting Inflation Anymore."
* And a daily 5 p.m. e-mail that makes sure you didn’t miss anything important during the day.
So come on! Give yourself the gift that keeps on giving … to you and your portfolio.
Click here to sign up, pay up, and get your double-secret password for immediate access to more of me. (And it would even be okay with me if you bought one for a friend – your HOLIDAYJAM discount code will work for as many subscriptions as you wish to buy between now and January 15, 2011.)
As always, thanks for reading and happy holidays to you and your family,