Options Pros Talk Put-Call Parity and More This rebroadcast of OICs webinar panel on Put-Call Parity...
Unusual Options Volume Alerts
08/20/2009 12:01 am EST
The following stocks have had unusual options trading volume recently, indicating changing trader sentiment:
- Freddie Mac (FRE) - Total Volume: 102146; Put Volume: 26242; Call Volume: 75904; ADV: 3589; Unusual Volume Multiple: 28x
- AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) - Total Options Volume: 20991; Put Volume: 20859; Call Volume: 132; ADV: 367; Unusual Volume Multiple: 57x
- Sony Corp (SNE) - Total Options Volume: 18521; Put Volume: 18398; Call Volume: 123; ADV: 1024; Unusual Volume Multiple: 18x
- Tibco Software Inc. (TIBX) - Total Options Volume: 42327; Put Volume: 6928; Call Volume: 35399; ADV: 275; Unusual Volume Multiple: 154x
- CBS Corp. (CBS) - Total Options Volume: 38979; Put Volume: 32401; Call Volume: 6578; ADV: 7961; Unusual Volume Multiple: 5x
By the Staff at TheOptionsInsider.com
Related Articles on OPTIONS
OIC instructor Bill Ryan joins host Joe Burgoyne in a discussion about protection strategies. Then, ...
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel discussion covers why implied volatility levels drive option...
I always find it fascinating to see what kind of big trades are being made in the options markets. S...