Listen to OIC's Wide World of Option 54: The Rebranding of OCC and Stock Repair On Profiles & Pe...
Unusual Options Volume Alerts
08/20/2009 12:01 am EST
The following stocks have had unusual options trading volume recently, indicating changing trader sentiment:
- Freddie Mac (FRE) - Total Volume: 102146; Put Volume: 26242; Call Volume: 75904; ADV: 3589; Unusual Volume Multiple: 28x
- AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) - Total Options Volume: 20991; Put Volume: 20859; Call Volume: 132; ADV: 367; Unusual Volume Multiple: 57x
- Sony Corp (SNE) - Total Options Volume: 18521; Put Volume: 18398; Call Volume: 123; ADV: 1024; Unusual Volume Multiple: 18x
- Tibco Software Inc. (TIBX) - Total Options Volume: 42327; Put Volume: 6928; Call Volume: 35399; ADV: 275; Unusual Volume Multiple: 154x
- CBS Corp. (CBS) - Total Options Volume: 38979; Put Volume: 32401; Call Volume: 6578; ADV: 7961; Unusual Volume Multiple: 5x
By the Staff at TheOptionsInsider.com
Related Articles on OPTIONS
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel program discusses how options professionals use technical an...
Are you curious about what Gamma Scalping is and how you can use it as a part of your investment str...
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel discussion covers why implied volatility levels drive option...