Listen to OIC's Wide World of Option 54: The Rebranding of OCC and Stock Repair On Profiles & Pe...
Top 5 Attributes of a Successful Options Trader
04/13/2015 8:00 am EST
In this video, options expert Seth Freudberg, of SMB Options Training Program, discusses the five general traits he looks for in every trader that applies to be a member of his options trading desk, each of which can also prove to be beneficial for any trader considering trading options.
In this video, you will learn:
- What it means to be a “cultural fit”
- The importance and the value of risk management
- Why consistency of profit always trumps large gains (and losses)
- What it means to have a ‘bread and butter’ trade
- The X-Factor (the tendency to generally make the right trading decisions, regardless of the outcome)
By Seth Freudberg, Director, SMB Options Training Program
Related Articles on OPTIONS
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel program discusses how options professionals use technical an...
Are you curious about what Gamma Scalping is and how you can use it as a part of your investment str...
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel discussion covers why implied volatility levels drive option...