Options Pros Talk Put-Call Parity and More This rebroadcast of OICs webinar panel on Put-Call Parity...
Top 5 Attributes of a Successful Options Trader
04/13/2015 8:00 am EST
In this video, options expert Seth Freudberg, of SMB Options Training Program, discusses the five general traits he looks for in every trader that applies to be a member of his options trading desk, each of which can also prove to be beneficial for any trader considering trading options.
In this video, you will learn:
- What it means to be a “cultural fit”
- The importance and the value of risk management
- Why consistency of profit always trumps large gains (and losses)
- What it means to have a ‘bread and butter’ trade
- The X-Factor (the tendency to generally make the right trading decisions, regardless of the outcome)
By Seth Freudberg, Director, SMB Options Training Program
Related Articles on OPTIONS
OIC instructor Bill Ryan joins host Joe Burgoyne in a discussion about protection strategies. Then, ...
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel discussion covers why implied volatility levels drive option...
I always find it fascinating to see what kind of big trades are being made in the options markets. S...