Second-quarter earnings season is kicking off, but Altaba Inc. (AABA) -- the entity formerly known a...
Top 5 Attributes of a Successful Options Trader
04/13/2015 8:00 am EST
In this video, options expert Seth Freudberg, of SMB Options Training Program, discusses the five general traits he looks for in every trader that applies to be a member of his options trading desk, each of which can also prove to be beneficial for any trader considering trading options.
In this video, you will learn:
- What it means to be a “cultural fit”
- The importance and the value of risk management
- Why consistency of profit always trumps large gains (and losses)
- What it means to have a ‘bread and butter’ trade
- The X-Factor (the tendency to generally make the right trading decisions, regardless of the outcome)
By Seth Freudberg, Director, SMB Options Training Program
Related Articles on OPTIONS
Lowell Enlow was a contractor for NASA and operated several insurance agencies in Florida. Nick Morr...
For some traders, binary options can seem like an attractive way to make money. But like any trade, ...
This is a rebroadcast of OICs webinar panel. In this deep dive discussion, Frank Fahey (representing...