This is a rebroadcast of OICs webinar panel. In this deep dive discussion, Frank Fahey (representing...
Top 5 Attributes of a Successful Options Trader
04/13/2015 8:00 am EST
In this video, options expert Seth Freudberg, of SMB Options Training Program, discusses the five general traits he looks for in every trader that applies to be a member of his options trading desk, each of which can also prove to be beneficial for any trader considering trading options.
In this video, you will learn:
- What it means to be a “cultural fit”
- The importance and the value of risk management
- Why consistency of profit always trumps large gains (and losses)
- What it means to have a ‘bread and butter’ trade
- The X-Factor (the tendency to generally make the right trading decisions, regardless of the outcome)
By Seth Freudberg, Director, SMB Options Training Program
Related Articles on OPTIONS
Roma Colwell-Steinke of CBOEs Options Institute joins Joe Burgoyne in a conversation about strategy ...
This is a rebroadcast of OIC’s webinar panel where you can take a deep dive into options Greek...
Host Joe Burgoyne answers listener questions about mini-options and investor resources. Then on Stra...