This is a rebroadcast of OICs webinar panel. In this deep dive discussion, Frank Fahey (representing...
08/24/2015 8:00 am EST
In this video, options expert Seth Freudberg, of SMB Options Training Program, outlines the process of diversifying the vehicles within which you trade options and highlights several reasons why a lot of options income traders usually gravitate towards the major indices.
In this video, learn about vehicle diversification in options trading.
- How to diversify your options trading
- Why options traders pick indexes
- Is diversification really possible within one market
- Why applying similar options strategies to correlated indexes might not work
- What are some of the major benefits of indexes for options income traders
By Seth Freudberg, Director, SMB Options Training Program
Related Articles on OPTIONS
Roma Colwell-Steinke of CBOEs Options Institute joins Joe Burgoyne in a conversation about strategy ...
This is a rebroadcast of OIC’s webinar panel where you can take a deep dive into options Greek...
Host Joe Burgoyne answers listener questions about mini-options and investor resources. Then on Stra...