Options Pros Talk Put-Call Parity and More This rebroadcast of OICs webinar panel on Put-Call Parity...
08/24/2015 8:00 am EST
In this video, options expert Seth Freudberg, of SMB Options Training Program, outlines the process of diversifying the vehicles within which you trade options and highlights several reasons why a lot of options income traders usually gravitate towards the major indices.
In this video, learn about vehicle diversification in options trading.
- How to diversify your options trading
- Why options traders pick indexes
- Is diversification really possible within one market
- Why applying similar options strategies to correlated indexes might not work
- What are some of the major benefits of indexes for options income traders
By Seth Freudberg, Director, SMB Options Training Program
Related Articles on OPTIONS
OIC instructor Bill Ryan joins host Joe Burgoyne in a discussion about protection strategies. Then, ...
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel discussion covers why implied volatility levels drive option...
I always find it fascinating to see what kind of big trades are being made in the options markets. S...