Listen to OIC's Wide World of Option 54: The Rebranding of OCC and Stock Repair On Profiles & Pe...
08/24/2015 8:00 am EST
In this video, options expert Seth Freudberg, of SMB Options Training Program, outlines the process of diversifying the vehicles within which you trade options and highlights several reasons why a lot of options income traders usually gravitate towards the major indices.
In this video, learn about vehicle diversification in options trading.
- How to diversify your options trading
- Why options traders pick indexes
- Is diversification really possible within one market
- Why applying similar options strategies to correlated indexes might not work
- What are some of the major benefits of indexes for options income traders
By Seth Freudberg, Director, SMB Options Training Program
Related Articles on OPTIONS
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel program discusses how options professionals use technical an...
Are you curious about what Gamma Scalping is and how you can use it as a part of your investment str...
This rebroadcast of OIC's webinar panel discussion covers why implied volatility levels drive option...