Good economic news combined with continued low interest rates, along with mixed, but mostly encourag...
Video: Fibonacci Trading Made Easy
08/21/2012 7:00 am EST
Barry Burns of Top Dog Trading recently conducted an online presentation on best practices for trading using Fibonacci levels.
Fibonacci numbers are widely used in trading—but are they really practical? Can they really help you trade more consistently?
Barry Burns recently did a live webinar that removed the mystery of why Fibonacci trading works so well and exactly how to use it to improve your consistency. In this session, Barry will go beyond the theory to the practical reality of what actually works in the real world of professional trading.
In the video below, you’ll learn how to:
- Use Fibonacci for setting profit targets in daytrading and swing trading
- Highs and lows for drawing Fibonacci retracements
- Best chart time intervals for using Fibonacci levels
- Fibonacci levels to enter and exit trades
- Fibonacci time extensions and Fibonacci clusters
- How to use candlesticks with Fibonacci
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
Our The Timely Ten list represents our top ten current recommendations from among our universe of un...
During the month of February, U.S. equities did the unusual — they rose in price. Since WWII, ...
I've learned to rely on the economists and money managers who have correctly predicted future market...