Validea is an advisory service which assesses stocks based on the investing criteria of many of the ...
Video: Fibonacci Trading Made Easy
08/21/2012 7:00 am EST
Barry Burns of Top Dog Trading recently conducted an online presentation on best practices for trading using Fibonacci levels.
Fibonacci numbers are widely used in trading—but are they really practical? Can they really help you trade more consistently?
Barry Burns recently did a live webinar that removed the mystery of why Fibonacci trading works so well and exactly how to use it to improve your consistency. In this session, Barry will go beyond the theory to the practical reality of what actually works in the real world of professional trading.
In the video below, you’ll learn how to:
- Use Fibonacci for setting profit targets in daytrading and swing trading
- Highs and lows for drawing Fibonacci retracements
- Best chart time intervals for using Fibonacci levels
- Fibonacci levels to enter and exit trades
- Fibonacci time extensions and Fibonacci clusters
- How to use candlesticks with Fibonacci
Related Articles on STRATEGIES
The Roman philosopher Seneca wasn’t talking about the stock market when he wrote that “T...
The Dow Theory was originally referred to as “Dow’s Theory,” since it was based on...
When stocks are selling at valuation extremes and consumer optimism is at one of the highest levels ...