Will the Canadian dollar head higher against major currencies after the Bank of Canada signaled an accelerated rate hike in late October?
With inflation expected to stay above target throughout 2022 due to high energy prices and supply bottlenecks, how will the current and upcoming macro-economic measures impact the loonie in the upcoming year?
Join this session as Eric Chang walks through the 2022 outlook for the loonie and how you can take advantage of the upcoming moves in the loonie:
- The impact which marco-economic measures will have on the Canadian loonie
- Outlook on asset classes which will be impacted by a strengthening/weakening loonie
- How to lower your trading costs on USDCAD
Most people believe top options traders have crazy high IQ. But not according to Warren Buffet. In fact, he said: "Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with a 130 IQ...Give away 30 points to somebody else...you don't need a lot of brains to be in this business."
A lot of people with crazy high IQs are terrible at this game because they have too many things going on in their heads. What you need is the emotional stability to hone in on a few proven strategies and trade them well.
In his featured presentation, Matt Choi, CMT will demo a complete options strategy that you can use in today's market.
This strategy involves:
- Using the Internet as a data-mining tool to find the best stocks to trade
- Applying an options strategy that can generate 100% or higher ROI
- Quickly finding high probability setups week in week out
And guess what...it doesn't require 160 IQ either.