OneCare is addressing the largest and fastest-growing demographic (seniors and chronically ill), leading the post-Covid-19 environment with a revolutionary care platform. Join this session with founder Tom Glaser to discover the most-advanced, caregiver-centric, wearable-enabled, remote-continuous, cellular-connected monitoring platform in the world! This technology, promoting simple and effective caregiver connection, engagement, and data, is available to families, professional caregivers, healthcare providers, and more!
#Caretech - Taking care of each other, taking care of those who took care of us.
Yrefy (why refi) refinances distressed private student loans with it's unique, proprietary, and highly successful program. As the sole company addressing this $21 billion market, they are pleased to offer their fourth Portfolio—Yrefy SLP4, LLC, a secured and collateralized Reg D 506(c) portfolio for Accredited Investors.
Join Yrefy's managing partner and chief investment officer, Laine Schoneberger, for a discussion on how SLP4 gives maximum flexibility to investors through a five-rung ladder structure:
- Investors can place their investment in any, or each of the one, two-, three-, four-, or five-year terms, with increased fixed-interest rates for each successive year.
- Investors can choose to compound or take income—selected monthly and independently for each ladder tranche.
- Powerfully, investors can keep flexibility in shorter terms, but then roll forward at a term's maturity—with full-surrender credit for time vested.
SLP4 does it all! High-fixed rates, extremely flexible and friendly compounding, or income, and roll forward credit at maturity.
Got any questions about trading the markets? Will the bull market stay intact, or will a new bear market develop? How can you transition from making profitable trades in bull markets to making profitable trades in bear markets? What's the difference between forecasting and measuring?
Mike Turner has spent the last 25 years developing computer systems that consistently deliver stock market profits. The key to his success is the set of rules and discipline he uses to profit in both bull and bear markets. For 30 minutes, you'll have exclusive access to Mike and can ask him any questions you have about his algorithmic process and how he's investing to take advantage of the current market conditions.
During this session you can interact directly with Mike Turner and your fellow audience members! This session is hosted via Zoom, and for the best experience for all we ask that you have video and audio enabled when you enter the Zoom meeting. Limited attendees will be admitted to the room at one time. Those who would only like to watch the discussion, can do so right in the presentation room on the Virtual Platform without joining the Zoom meeting-as you would with any other workshop in this event.
Instructions on How to Participate:
- Five minutes prior to the start of the session, the presentation room will open.
- Please click on the "Join Discussion" button just above the live chat to gain access to the Zoom meeting.
- You will be placed in a waiting room and will be admitted when a spot becomes available.
- Feel free to continue watching the presentation from the Virtual Platform while waiting to be admitted.
- Upon admittance to the Zoom room, be sure to mute your Virtual Platform video player as to not hear an echo.
We look forward to connecting with you!
By Entering the Zoom Meeting, You Agree to be Recorded.