In this unique two-part episode, Kim Ann Curtin of The Wall Street Coach starts by interviewing Nathan about his incredible journey from college trader to the founder of one of the world's premier day trading communities.
Don't miss the chance to learn from Nathan's hard-earned knowledge, which speaks to traders and investors at all levels!
Here's What to Expect
- Why success doesn't necessarily equal happiness for traders...and the dangers of having a fixed attitude toward what "success" means. The benefits of being "lost"—and how a little soul-searching can be good for traders.
- How overtrading led to Nathan's calling. He talks about how his blog evolved from creating a sense of accountability for himself to a community for traders.
- The importance of having a plan. According to Nathan, "You can't just show up. You have to have a big-picture view." The importance of having a great team and community.
- He speaks to the inner workings of his business and how it relies on passion as much as knowledge. Nathan also speaks to why it's so crucial for traders to have a community.
- How he helped develop Traders4ACause and how it's turned into a huge force in the trading community that helps give traders purpose.
- Why he cares more about creating great content than grabbing as many subscribers as he can.
- What traders need to know about mindset, including the importance of being in the zone, how to know when you're not in the zone, and the danger of the "I've got to trade" mindset.
- Why traders shouldn't just learn from their losses, but their wins as well. Nathan talks about how monitoring what works can help you push more in situations where it can help you continue to grow.