Live Trading with Pattern Recognition
Larry Pesavento is a former member of the CME, where he traded the S&P futures and foreign currencies. He also managed Drexel Burnham Lambert's Commodity Department in Southern California and is the author of ten books on technical trading, psychology, and financial astrology. Watching over Larry's shoulder as he trades live, you'll see how to organize your trading day, the times most likely to generate a signal, what patterns you should ignore, what you don't ignore, and how to manage your risk.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
- How to deconstruct ABCD patterns
- How to break ABCD down into component parts
- When to use ABCD as a leading indicator—and when not to
- How to use ABCD within a larger trend
- How you use ABCD as a risk management system
- The adjustment you should make if you're trading ABCD counter-trend
- The three patterns that help you identify shifts in supply and demand—not ABCD.
- What most traders do when a pattern fails, why this guarantees they can't win, and what to do instead.
- A trend change pattern that gives you early entry into the trend—you'll learn what to look for, how to prepare, and when to pull the trigger.
- Most traders are unaware of the larger cycles they are operating inside, and it’s a massive edge if you can quantify the duration of the underlying cycles.
- How to use ABCD to generate direct market feedback so you can build an expectation for the next sequence of moves.
- How to use ABCD patterns to identify the dominant short-term and long-term trend, exposing market bias—an edge 49 out of 50 traders don't use and can't see.
- Combine four simple tools to help you find an edge—all, when used alone, could be used as a trading system, but their real power comes from the synergy between them—you'll see how.