A New Day in Oil: Trading Oil in a World of Peak Demand and Biden Administration
Your MoneyMastersSM course expert is Phil Flynn, senior energy analyst at The Price Futures Group, author of The Energy Report, and a daily contributor to Fox Business Network. He is one of the world’s leading energy market analysts, providing individual investors, professional traders, and institutions with up-to-the-minute investment and risk-management insights into the global petroleum, gasoline, and energy markets. 2021 looks to be a year of contradictions in oil. Phil will discuss prices, regulation, and how this will impact US energy producers.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
Phil Flynn is senior energy analyst at The PRICE Futures Group and a Fox Business Network contributor. He is one of the world's leading market analysts, providing individual investors, professional traders, and institutions with up-to-the-minute investment and risk management insight into global petroleum, gasoline, and energy markets. His precise and timely forecasts have come to be in great demand by industry and media worldwide. His impressive career goes back almost three decades, gaining attention with his market calls and energetic personality as writer of The Energy Report.
2 Chapters • 2:05:13 Duration
- Focus on oil in 2021
- New super cycle in oil
- The effects of the incoming Biden Administration
- What will OPEC+ do in 2021?
- Will US shale companies be a factor?
- Trading strategies and history
- How hedge funds maximize leverage
- The way to position in oil on short-term, long-term, and intermediate levels
- Executing three-way trades
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords