Covid-19 Creates Biotech Renaissance
The biotech industry has answered the call and Covid-19 vaccines have advanced 10 years in 10 months just when the world needed a medical miracle most. The search for Covid-19 treatments has also accelerated new biotech drug development. Learn from John McCamant, editor of Medical Technology Stock Letter, about the exciting investment opportunities in this sector. Biotech is now poised to cure diseases, not just treat symptoms. Be sure to join John McCamant for this MoneyMastersSM course to discover how!
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
John McCamant was named editor of the Medical Technology Stock Letter in August 2000. He has spent 35 years on the front lines of biotechnology investing as an equities analyst and in venture capital. His expertise in biotechnology investments is a subject of media interest, and he is frequently consulted and quoted by The Washington Post, BusinessWeek, Reuters, and Bloomberg.
2 Chapters • 1:38:24 Duration
- Why invest in biotech now?
- Convergence of technologies: biotech and high tech
- Learn how to identify best-in-class biotech drugs that will lead to huge winners
- Biotech investing is the perfect nexus of wealth, health, and technology
- Covid-19 investment opportunities still exist
- Treatments, vaccines, and diagnostic tools in the pipeline
- Vaccines have dramatically advanced 10 years of development in 10 months
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords