How to Trade ETF Breakouts
Join Ken Calhoun, president of TradeMastery.com, for this two-hour MoneyMastersSM course where you will learn specific breakout trading patterns, trade management tips, and useful strategies in this easy-to-follow training session. You'll discover step-by-step professional trading strategies to help you know exactly which charts are best for swing & day trading and how to trade them the right way. Designed for both day and swing traders, Ken will share valuable “lessons learned” from hundreds of real money trades.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
Ken Calhoun is the president of TradeMastery.com. Having provided online training to active traders from over 32 countries since 1999, he is an internationally published trader who's earned industry awards for his professional trading systems, and he has trained over 31,000 people in over 147 companies worldwide. Mr. Calhoun trains traders on how to trade using one-minute candle charts, sector breakouts, gaps and market indexes using advanced tape reading, and real-time candlestick trading techniques by using live market examples. A former corporate statistician and quality engineer, he brings a wealth of analytical experience to the markets.
2 Chapters • 1:57:00 Duration
- Types of ETFs: oil/gold (USO, GDX)/commodity, index (SPY, QQQ), leveraged (TQQQ, TZA, SDOW), plus TAN and UVXY.
- How to recognize strong breakout patterns for swing and intraday trading.
- Top candlestick patterns and trade setups for entering and exiting your positions.
- How you decide what exact prices to enter your trades at, explained with straightforward, clear chart signals.
- Risk management tips for setting stops as well as scaling into winning trades.
- How to avoid false breakouts when trading ETFs.
- Careful tactics for setting buy-stop entries that minimize false breakouts
- Trading strategies for identifying emerging breakouts ahead of time using the “acceleration ramp“ visual chart pattern.
- Easy-to-follow directions for managing multiple trade entries to leverage your trades for maximum profit potential (and how to scale in to winning entries).
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords