Creative and Effective Estate-Planning and Asset Protection Strategies for 2021 and Beyond
Cory Grant, Grant Partners, Inc., Founder
Your expert instructor in this MoneyMastersSM course is Cory C. Grant, JD, founder of Grant, Hinkle, and Jacobs, Inc., who has close to 30 years' experience in estate, business succession, and wealth transfer planning. Cory is an active real estate investor and business owner who combines his education as an attorney and his background as an entrepreneur and investor to guide his clients to success. His previous publications include Tax Deferred Investing and Estate Planning is About More than Death and Taxes.
- Advanced strategies for minimizing tax on IRA and retirement accounts, including an analysis of the “Roth conversion at death” strategy.
- How to transfer future appreciation of assets, while retaining income during your lifetime. You really can have your cake and eat it too!
- How to avoid paying capital gains on the sale of appreciated assets.
- How the ultra-wealthy legally and openly leverage charity for their family to create a zero-estate tax plan.
- Common estate planning mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Strategies used by America's wealthiest families to keep wealth in the family for multiple generations.
- The benefits and pitfalls of various planning techniques using actual real-life fact patterns and case studies.
- The impact of the SECURE Act and upcoming elections on your family wealth transfer plan.
Complete Your Checkout
Order Total: $139.00