Creative and Effective Estate-Planning and Asset Protection Strategies for 2021 and Beyond
Cory Grant, Grant Partners, Inc., Founder
Your expert instructor in this MoneyMastersSM course is Cory C. Grant, JD, founder of Grant, Hinkle, and Jacobs, Inc., who has close to 30 years' experience in estate, business succession, and wealth transfer planning. Cory is an active real estate investor and business owner who combines his education as an attorney and his background as an entrepreneur and investor to guide his clients to success. His previous publications include Tax Deferred Investing and Estate Planning is About More than Death and Taxes.
2 Chapters • 1:57:57 Duration
Part 1 – Tax-Planning Strategies
- Advanced strategies for minimizing tax on IRA and retirement accounts, including an analysis of the “Roth conversion at death” strategy.
- How to transfer future appreciation of assets, while retaining income during your lifetime. You really can have your cake and eat it too!
- How to avoid paying capital gains on the sale of appreciated assets.
- How the ultra-wealthy legally and openly leverage charity for their family to create a zero-estate tax plan.
Part 2 – Wealth-Transfer Strategies
- Common estate planning mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Strategies used by America's wealthiest families to keep wealth in the family for multiple generations.
- The benefits and pitfalls of various planning techniques using actual real-life fact patterns and case studies.
- The impact of the SECURE Act and upcoming elections on your family wealth transfer plan.
Complete Your Checkout
Order Total: $139.00
For over 25 years, Cory Grant, JD has worked with affluent families, privately-held businesses, and non-profit organizations to design and implement advanced tax strategies, estate plans, wealth protection techniques, and business succession plans. Among his specialties are creating intuitive succession and retention plans for companies and families with investment real estate holdings. In addition, Mr. Grant is well known for his innovative planning approaches to complex family or entity structures. He is one of the nation's experts in life insurance premium financing and estate planning with large retirement accounts.
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords