Following the Big Money: The Best Indicator for Finding Outlier Stocks
Wall Street's Big Money accounts for nearly three quarters of all stock-trading activity every single day. Yet those trades go unnoticed by 99% of individual investors. Jason Bodner and Lucas Downey, co-founders of Mapsignals.com, worked on Wall Street, handling a lot of those big orders for some of the largest pension funds, hedge funds, and mutual funds in the country. They will show you how buying and selling pressure ultimately dictates where stock prices go, and why supply and demand is all that matters.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
- Supply and demand 101
- Understanding how institutions trade stocks
- Big Money Index
- Big Money ETF Index
- Sales characteristics to look for
- Earnings characteristics to look for
- What qualities did they have?
- What can you learn from those growth patterns?
- What industries can investors expect the next crop of outliers to reside in?
- How can you do this process at home to better your long-term success?