How to Maximize Profits and Avoid the Pitfalls in Investing in Gold and Gold Stocks
Adrian Day, Adrian Day Asset Management, Chairman and CEO
2020 saw the best performance for precious metals in almost 10 years. Even after the recent correction, gold bullion was up 23% in November 2020, while silver was up 29%. Gold and silver mining shares have likewise turned in a stellar performance, up over 30%. This correction is a perfect time for investors to take a look at this sector. In this MoneyMastersSM course, Adrian Day, chairman & CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management, will make the case for why it makes sense to add exposure to this sector and why now is the best time to do it.
6 Chapters • 2:05:16 Duration
Part 1 – Physical or Stocks
- For whom and when?
- Advantages of each form
- Bullion, coins, ETFs, funds, individual securities
Part 2 – How the Gold Market Has Changed
- Importance of South Africa and emerging markets
- Lack of discoveries
- Shift from Europe to Asia
- The rise of ETFs
Part 3 – What's Wrong with the Mining Business?
- Why stocks of producers have lagged over time
- Have we learned anything?
- Royalties: have your cake and eat it too!
Part 4 – Exploration: Is it Worth the Risks?
- Minimize risk with prospect generators
- How to separate reality from fiction; warning signs to look for
Part 5 – Buy and Hold, or Trade? Tactics of Investing in Gold
- How to use options conservatively
- Private placements
Part 6 – Other Resources
- And briefly—copper, nickel, uranium
Complete Your Checkout
Order Total: $139.00
Adrian Day, a London School of Economics graduate, heads Adrian Day Asset Management, specializing in global diversification and resource equities. Mr. Day is the sub-adviser to the EuroPacific Gold Fund. His latest book is Investing in Resources: How to Profit from the Outsized Potential and Avoid the Risks.
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords