Live Trading with Pattern Recognition
Larry Pesavento, Trading Tutor, Chief Investment Strategist
Buckle up...because in this two-hour MoneyMastersclass, Larry Pesavento, chief investment strategist at Trading Tutor, will let you take a seat by his side and trade the markets in real time - including the EURUSD, GBPUSD, the SP500, Nasdaq, and Dow Emini, crude oil, gold, and treasury bonds.
Watching over his shoulder as he trades live, you'll learn tactics and strategies designed to maximize your returns as a trader - while avoiding the pitfalls that have derailed so many others on the path to success.
3 Chapters • 1:59:44 Duration
Part 1: Three Crucial First Steps to Becoming a Better Trader
- How to organize your trading day, including which times are most likely to generate a signal
- Which patterns you should ignore, which you shouldn’t, and how you can better manage your risk
- Understanding why trading decisions won’t always work out, but how what you do in the aggregate is what really matters
Part 2: Everything You Need to Know About ABCD Patterns
- Using ABCD patterns and ratios for much more than entry and stop decisions
- How ABCD patterns fit within larger trends, and what adjustments you should make if you’re trading ABCD countertrends
- Deconstructing ABCD patterns into component parts and how doing so can expose market biases
Part 3: Managing Risk and Finding Your Edge
- Using ABCD patterns to manage risk, and what to do when a pattern fails
- The three patterns that best help you identify shifts in supply and demand
- Four other, simple tools that can help you find an edge—and how their real power comes from the synergy between them
Complete Your Checkout
Order Total: $139.00
Larry Pesavento is president of Trading Tutor and a 45-year veteran trader. He managed Drexel Burnham Lambert's commodity department from 1976 to 1981. Following this, Mr. Pesavento became a floor trader at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, trading S&P futures, T-Bills, gold, and foreign currencies until 1984, then he traded for Commodity Corporation of Princeton, New Jersey, until 1986. He has trained more than 1000 students, in the US and abroad, over the past 25 years and maintains a vast library of books on trading. As the author of 10 textbooks on trading, he describes the evolution of his discovery of the steps necessary to become a successful trader. Each year, Mr. Pesavento speaks to hundreds of traders and is a guest lecturer for many different investment programs, including radio, Internet, and universities, both in the US and the Far East. He uses a pattern recognition system of swing trading that employs swing ratio analysis along with cyclical analysis; focusing on risk control is the key to this system.
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords