A Beginners Introduction to the Stock, Futures, and Options Markets
The successful investor understands his investment choices. With an understanding of these choices, an investor can evaluate and react to the market that best fits his investment plan in a very consistent fashion. Discover the similarities and differences between these markets with veteran trader and leading educator Dan Gramza, president of Gramza Capital Management, Inc. Whether you’re new to trading or are an experienced trader, you’ll discover new tools to understand, analyze, and identify trading opportunities.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
Dan Gramza is president of Gramza Capital Management, Inc. Mr. Gramza is a trader, international institutional consultant, and author of the book Trading in the Eye of the Storm. Often quoted in media worldwide, his commentary is viewed in over 150 countries. Mr. Gramza has presented courses to traders from over 37 exchanges, 450 institutions, 4 regulators, and 35 countries. He provides free daily commentary on 22 markets on his website.
5 Chapters • 1:32:05 Duration
- Who are market makers?
- What do they do?
- What is the motivation for being a market maker?
- What is the risk for being a market maker?
- What are they and how are they used?
- Economic and social purpose of the stock market
- The essential role of speculators in the stock markets
- The impact stocks have in our daily lives
- What it means to short stocks or ETFs
- Stock leverage
- Stock initial and maintenance margin concepts and applications
- What are futures and why do people trade them?
- The roles of the key market participants: hedgers, speculators, and market makers
- Demystifying futures myths
- Cash-settled futures & physical-delivery futures
- Futures initial and maintenance margin concepts and applications
- How a futures contract is “rolled”
- Futures leverage
- Futures contract features and characteristics
- Advantages of 24-hour markets
- Shorting a futures contract
- Futures tax treatment
- Futures buyer and seller functions and alternatives
- Stock, ETFs, and futures advantage and disadvantage comparisons
- Comparison of options on futures versus stock options
- Federal and private regulation of the futures and stock industry
- Comparison of trading ETFs vs. futures
- Cost comparison of trading ETFs and futures
- ETF to futures ratios
- Examination and explanation of the fundamental drivers and intermarket relationships of the stock index, forex, cryptocurrencies, interest rate, metals, and energy markets
- Understanding time frames
- Behavioral Japanese candle structure
- Specific candle characteristics that reveal the strengths and weaknesses of market trend
- Behavioral Japanese candle trend-trading strategies
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords