High-Probability Order Entry Techniques to Get Funded and Trade Other People's Money
In this MoneyMastersSM course, Matt Brown, founder and head trader of Newbie-Trader.com, will give a detailed look into how he has uncovered the rhythms of the futures market and turned that into a high-probability order-entry day-trading plan, complete with dynamic targets, trails, and stops. With a background in metallurgical engineering, Matt’s approach to the markets is based on high-probability entry and exits, using very specific non-traditional rules derived from repetitive price action and order flow.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
Over the past decade, Matt Brown has taught thousands of students around the globe on how to make a living trading the online futures markets. Although you may have not heard of him directly, his alumni are among some of the largest professional Chicago Pit Traders who transitioned off "The Floor" into electronic trading. Some appear regularly on CNBC while others run hedge funds, work for institutions and others are simply home-schooling moms who just drive the kids to soccer practice. Although it is nice to have high profile clients, the majority of his students and alumni are people just like you and me who want nothing more than the Freedom to work when they want, where they want, how they want and for whom they want.
2 Chapters • 1:57:21 Duration
- Learning vs. failure
- Internal coaching techniques to avoid blowing up
- Establish routines to ground you
- Distress-induced downshifting
- Responsibility for your own actions
- Additional Resources
- What are inflection points?
- Elliot wave, harmonics, and triggers
- How to use market internals to filter trade selection
- Review of various charts illustrating concepts
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords