ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, FUNDS, INCOME, REAL ESTATE
- Managing Partner of BeQuest Funds
- Seasoned Entrepreneur with 12 Years Experience in Real Estate and Note Fund Investing
- MBA from Drexel University
Martin Saenz, managing partner of BeQuest Funds, has 12 years of real estate and note fund investing and 16 years of entrepreneurship experience. He holds an MBA from Drexel University and MS in project management from George Washington University. Mr. Saenz has personally helped over 1000 borrowers stay in their homes with affordable payments.
Please join us at our MoneyShow Roundtable as we discuss the power of free cashflow with Bequest Founders, Martin Saenz and Shawn Muneio. Participants can connect, ask questions, and learn directly from two major players in the Real Estate and Mortgage Notes asset class space. Their high-yield and low-risk income fund has been consistently serving many investors the unique ability to overcome inflation. Seize this opportunity to ask them how they have become true Cashflow Investors.
Instructions on How to Participate:
- Five minutes prior to the start of the session, the presentation room will open.
- Please click on the "Join Discussion" button just above the live chat to gain access to the Zoom meeting.
- You will be placed in a waiting room and will be admitted when a spot becomes available.
- Feel free to continue watching the presentation from the Virtual Platform while waiting to be admitted.
- Upon admittance to the Zoom room, be sure to mute your Virtual Platform video player as to not hear an echo.
We look forward to connecting with you!
By Entering the Zoom Meeting, You Agree to be Recorded.
Bequest pays consistent, monthly income to our investors at a 9% annual preferred return with "No Fees" to the investor. Come learn why Bequest is your best hedge against inflation.
Earning passive income is the best hedge against inflation. Come learn about how Bequest Funds is providing investors with consistent monthly income with one simple investment.
Learn how to earn consistent passive income and diversify your portfolio with one simple investment vehicle. In this session, the managing partners of Bequest Funds, Martin Saenz and Shawn Muneio, explain how their fund leverages the secondary mortgage market to generate 8% or 9% annual preferred returns for investors. Monthly payments from borrowers become monthly passive income for investors. Join us to learn more about Bequest Funds' conservative underwriting model and investor benefits including monthly passive income distributions, zero fees, and investment liquidity following a mere 12-month lock-in period. Earn consistent income and diversify your portfolio to include real estate assets with Bequest Funds.