You need to be logged in to view this video
Roundtable Discussion: How to Ride Bull Markets and Look Forward to the Next Bear Market
Got any questions about trading the markets? Will the bull market stay intact, or will a new bear market develop? How can you transition from making profitable trades in bull markets to making profitable trades in bear markets? What's the difference between forecasting and measuring?
Mike Turner has spent the last 25 years developing computer systems that consistently deliver stock market profits. The key to his success is the set of rules and discipline he uses to profit in both bull and bear markets. For 30 minutes, you'll have exclusive access to Mike and can ask him any questions you have about his algorithmic process and how he's investing to take advantage of the current market conditions.
During this session you can interact directly with Mike Turner and your fellow audience members! This session is hosted via Zoom, and for the best experience for all we ask that you have video and audio enabled when you enter the Zoom meeting. Limited attendees will be admitted to the room at one time. Those who would only like to watch the discussion, can do so right in the presentation room on the Virtual Platform without joining the Zoom meeting-as you would with any other workshop in this event.
Instructions on How to Participate:
- Five minutes prior to the start of the session, the presentation room will open.
- Please click on the "Join Discussion" button just above the live chat to gain access to the Zoom meeting.
- You will be placed in a waiting room and will be admitted when a spot becomes available.
- Feel free to continue watching the presentation from the Virtual Platform while waiting to be admitted.
- Upon admittance to the Zoom room, be sure to mute your Virtual Platform video player as to not hear an echo.
We look forward to connecting with you!
By Entering the Zoom Meeting, You Agree to be Recorded.