Trading Commodity Options with Creativity: How to Use the Market's Money to Create Custom Risk-Reward Profiles
Options are priced to lose, so habitually buying options require impeccable timing and a little luck to succeed. However, you might benefit from the use of option-spread strategies aimed at using the market's money to purchase long calls and puts. This approach isn't without its disadvantages and opportunity costs, but Carley Garner will show you how to use calls, puts, and building blocks creatively to create strategies with various risk and reward prospects.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
Carley Garner is an experienced futures and options broker with DeCarley Trading, a division of Zaner Financial Services, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her commodity market analysis is often referenced on Jim Cramer's Mad Money on CNBC and she is a regular guest on Bloomberg Television's Options Insight segment with Abigail Doolittle. Ms. Garner is a regular contributor to TheStreet.com and its Real Money Pro service and is also a regular on the speaking circuit at TradersEXPOs and MoneyShows throughout the country. She is also an award-winning commodity futures and options trading book author. In addition to Trading Commodity Options with Creativity, Ms. Garner has authored Higher Probability Commodity Trading, A Trader's First Book on Commodities (three editions), and others.
2 Chapters • 1:56:36 Duration
- Getting familiar with option mechanics
- Applying common sense to option trading
- How to create strategies with custom risk/reward profiles
- Free option trades built for leverage and profit potential (ratio spreads and vertical spreads with naked legs)
- Debit option spreads aimed at keeping risk low and limited (butterflies, condors, and vertical spreads)
- Trading examples
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords