Trading Commodity Options with Creativity: How to Use the Market's Money to Create Custom Risk-Reward Profiles
Options are priced to lose, so habitually buying options require impeccable timing and a little luck to succeed. However, you might benefit from the use of option-spread strategies aimed at using the market's money to purchase long calls and puts. This approach isn't without its disadvantages and opportunity costs but there are low- and limited-risk ventures with potentially attractive payouts. Carley Garner will show you how to use calls, puts, and building blocks creatively to create strategies with various risk and reward prospects.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
Carley Garner is an experienced futures and options broker with DeCarley Trading, a division of Zaner Group, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her commodity market analysis is often referenced on Jim Cramer's Mad Money on CNBC and she is a regular contributor to TheStreet.com and its Real Money Pro service. Ms. Garner is also a regular on the speaking circuit and has authored multiple books including Higher Probability Commodity Trading and A Trader's First Book on Commodities (three editions).
2 Chapters • 1:56:36 Duration
- Getting familiar with option mechanics
- Applying common sense to option trading
- How to create strategies with custom risk/reward profiles
- Free option trades built for leverage and profit potential (ratio spreads and vertical spreads with naked legs)
- Debit option spreads aimed at keeping risk low and limited (butterflies, condors, and vertical spreads)
- Trading examples
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords