Risk Mastery for Traders: The Shortest Path to Trading Profits and Portfolio Strength
Anne-Marie Baiynd, TheTradingBook.com, Chief Market Strategist and CEO
Anne-Marie Baiynd, president and CEO of thetradingbook.com, has been using the simple concepts of support and resistance, combined with wave formations to create trading strategies that deliver results in many market environments and across all instruments. Her educational background is as a mathematical statistician and neuroscience researcher. In this MoneyMastersSM course, Anne-Marie will discuss an in-depth introduction to the concept of risk management for non-professionals entering the trading and investing arena.
- Why risk changes within markets and over time: Some market environments are more dangerous than others. Can you identify them?
- Principles of risk and technical analysis: A strength-building roadmap for traders using technical or fundamental analysis.
- Identify and control risk the way many algorithmic and performance traders do.
- Are you making these costly trading mistakes: Why and where traders position their exposure and how professionals avoid these costly errors.
- Strategy design focusing on risk: A four-step approach to control risk exposure while improving technical trading skills.
- Observe and separate signal from noise in the markets.
- Learn how to combine your trading strategies, risk, and market temperament for optimal performance.
- Trading well is marked by consistency over time—with more winning trades than losing ones, and more gains than losses in your portfolio as you build personal wealth.
Complete Your Checkout
Order Total: $139.00