Profit from Headline-Driven Volatility: Essential Strategy and Psychology
Your MoneyMasters instructors Adrian and Julie Manz co-founded Peterson/Manz Trading, Inc. and TraderInsight.com in 1999. Adrian and Julie have been researching and trading the markets for more than 25 years and have a deep understanding of handling volatility. Over the past two decades, market shocks have occurred at an accelerated pace. Whether caused by earnings upsets, geopolitical events, or pandemic-driven, Adrian and Julie have helped their clients find ways to profit when markets quake.
During this information-packed seminar, you will learn to identify and capitalize on tradeable volatility that can lead to profits and how to avoid the random-walk fluctuations that can cause financial damage to your account.
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
- Good volatility
- Using statistical probability models to put the odds in your favor
- Trading hot IPO's
- Trading institutional order flow
- Bad volatility
- Anticipating and avoiding range-bound markets
- Using the VIX to predict short-term price action
- Use the anchored VWAP to predict and avoid potential losses
- How to prepare yourself for trading when uncertainty dominates the positions
- Perfect practice
- Focus on mastery as a continually evolving goal
- Accept there will be losses and put them behind you
- The psychology of profit and loss
- No good days, no bad days, just days
- Risk aversion
- The fit between your personality and the investing or trading you choose predicts profitability
- Trader assessment measures
- Interpreting your results
- Predicting outcomes
- Hunters vs. Trappers
- Is patience your virtue?
- Is there always an opportunity?
- Are your hands best placed on the keyboard or used as a seat cushion?