Conservative Income Generation
Dr. Kerry Given, author of No-Hype Options Trading and Time Is Money, has over 30 years' experience in the equity markets and has been trading options since 1999. For the first time ever, he has agreed to teach an in-depth MoneyMastersSM course that you won't want to miss. At the end of this course, you will walk away with professional-grade options trading strategies, with all the bells and whistles of Wall Street, but simplified for part-time traders!
- Expert Tutorials from Top Pros
- Self-Paced, Flexible Learning
- Preview Before Purchasing
All MoneyMastersSM course sales are final.
Kerry W. Given, Ph.D., is the founder and managing director of Parkwood Capital, LLC, a business that consists of stock and options coaching, a weekly newsletter, and three trading advisory services. Dr. Given speaks frequently at trading conferences and on behalf of option brokerage firms. He is the author of two books No Hype Options Trading and Time Is Money. Dr. Given earned his BS from the University of Florida and his PhD from the University of Minnesota.
3 Chapters • 1:54:50 Duration
- The case for conservative options trading with 30 years of data
- The covered-call strategy
- Selling cash-secured equity puts
- Combining covered calls and selling cash-secured puts into a selling premium income-generation strategy
- Ultra-conservative covered-call strategies
- Handling stock pullbacks and market corrections
- Guidelines for minimum option premiums when entering or rolling positions
- Estimating the probability of early exercise
- Nuances of rolling options
- Building a blue-chip, dividend-paying portfolio and augmenting the income with selective covered calls
- The role of account size
- Reviewing real-world trading results in different markets
- Capital allocation and portfolio-risk management
Recommended Courses For You:
Filter By Keywords