Major markets jumper overnight after comments from ECB President Mario Draghi, reports Bill Baruch, ...
Powerful Leaders Find Solutions
05/10/2019 11:29 am EST
The stars forecast a low in crude oil next Monday and a meaningful high in the S&P 500 next Friday, according to Susan Gidel, editor of the Red Letter Trading Days newsletter.
Last week’s highly charged, bipolar activity could calm down early in the new trading week. The biggest influence is that the Sun is in a supportive aspect with Pluto, exact on Monday at 11:07 pm EDT. Both planets are in Earth signs, and indicate that leaders with power are getting down to business and finding solid solutions to recent issues of constitutional crisis, trade tariffs and subpoenas.
Helping those efforts along are Venus making a pleasant aspect with Mars on Tuesday at 9:58 am EDT. This alignment says there is opportunity to get what you want, particularly if you are a woman (Venus) dealing with a man (Mars). The tenor between these two planets shifts even more in the favor of Venus on Wednesday, when it moves into its ruling sign of Taurus while Mars moves into one of its least-favorite signs, Cancer.
Monday, May 13
- Low in Crude Oil: The money planet, Venus, aligns with the position of Mars in crude oil’s first-trade horoscope, which often is in play at the time of price lows. Meanwhile, the trading planet Mercury is aligned with the market’s first-trade Venus. Look for planetary price conversion support at $60.90 to $61.00 per barrel, then $57.20. On the upside, resistance is at $62.30 to $62.90, then $68.80.
Thursday, May 16
- High in Gold: Two first-trade planets associated with markets highs — Mercury and Venus — are stimulated by the Sun and Mercury. Also, Mars is newly in the sign of Cancer, and planetary ingresses into new signs are another signature of trend changes in gold. Based on planetary price conversions, look for support at $1,269 per oz., then $1,221. Resistance comes in at $1,291, then $1,328-$1,330.
Friday, May 17
- High in Soybeans: Soybeans could peak as two of the most sensitive axes on the first-trade horoscope chart are activated. The Moon stirs up the Venus/Uranus axis, while the Sun and Mercury are on the ascendant/descendant axis. After last week’s drop, planetary prices resistance at $8.38 per bu. (in the middle of the chart gap from $8.40-$8.36 in the July contract) then $8.73-$8.75, and $8.87. Support exists at $7.98 and $7.70.
- High in S&P 500: The S&P 500 could experience a sudden change in fortune with several areas of its launch horoscope activated by six out of 10 transiting planets. The fortune-change part comes as Venus (money) and Uranus (sudden change) are opposite natal Neptune, which dissolves. Another aspect to sudden is that the transiting Sun and Mercury are aligned with the launch horoscope Mars, signifying important action could occur. Finally, transiting Mars is newly in one of its worst signs, Cancer, making a big triangle with the launch horoscope’s Mercury/Venus and Neptune. Planetary price resistance remains at 2944, then 3003-3010. Support is at the end-of-cycle conversion area of 2863-2865.
- Low in 10-year T-notes: The Sun is the most important planet to watch for potential trend changes in this market, and this day features a double whammy. First, the transiting Sun makes a supportive connection to the Moon/Mars combo on one of first-trade horoscope’s four important corners of its “mystic rectangle.” Meanwhile, the transiting Moon is opposite the position of the first-trade Sun. Prices are in a no-mans-land of planetary price support (118-08) and resistance (125-10 to 126-00).
Last Week’s Scorecard (through Thursday’s close)
Pretty Darn Good
- Low in 10-year T-note on Monday, May 6: The June contract made its low for the week on Monday at 123-08, rallying to as high as 124-085 by Thursday. This looks “pretty darn good” rather than a “bullseye” because Monday’s low wasn’t a low point on the price chart that signaled a shift in trend.
- Low in Crude Oil on Tuesday, May 7: The big low came on an outside trading day on Monday, at $60.04 per barrel in nearby June. But, Tuesday’s low of $60.66 did hold the rest of the week. On both those days, prices traded through planetary price support at $60.90-$61.00, but closed above those points.
- High in Gold on Thursday, May 9:The week’s high in nearby June was on Wednesday at $1,292.80 per oz., just above planetary price resistance of $1,291, but the market closed $11 lower. On Thursday, June gold did rally up to $1,289.20.
The position of planets in the sky as they relate to their positions when a market first began trading can provide clues to potential trend changes. The energy is strongest on the days noted in this post, but it is not unusual for the effect to be seen a day or two either side. See “Market Analysis with Astrology” for further information.
Related Articles on MARKETS
Natural gas and cattle are beginning to form constructive bottoms, says Andy Waldock....
The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) is among the world’s largest packaged food companies; it holds a...
Shares of JM Smucker (SJM) rose modestly as the manufacturer and marketer of food products reported ...