- How to capitalize on the next five billion connected consumers in the developing world.
- Explain how McKinsey's "biggest growth opportunity in the history of capitalism" is now on discount.
- The coming great leap forward for a rapidly digitizing India.
- How traditional broad Emerging Market ETFs are fundamentally flawed.
Trading can be a great way to make money, but is it really possible to do so in 2022? Or would it be better to put all of your money in an index fund, as many people want you to? And what happens if there's a crash next year? In this session, you can ask a REAL trader if it's really possible to make money through trading, you can ask about his strategies, and what tips they have for trading these crazy markets.
During this session you can interact directly with Markus Heitkoetter and your fellow audience members! This session is hosted via Zoom, and for the best experience for all we ask that you have video and audio enabled when you enter the Zoom meeting. Limited attendees will be admitted to the room at one time. Those who would only like to watch the discussion, can do so right in the presentation room on the Virtual Platform without joining the Zoom meeting-as you would with any other workshop in this event.
Instructions on How to Participate:
- Five minutes prior to the start of the session, the presentation room will open.
- Please click on the "Join Discussion" button just above the live chat to gain access to the Zoom meeting.
- You will be placed in a waiting room and will be admitted when a spot becomes available.
- Feel free to continue watching the presentation from the Virtual Platform while waiting to be admitted.
- Upon admittance to the Zoom room, be sure to mute your Virtual Platform video player as to not hear an echo.
We look forward to connecting with you!
By Entering the Zoom Meeting, You Agree to be Recorded.